Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pat on the Black to a Trendy Shade Sally Hansen #CSMTKO



I love getting surprises in the mail and today I got some amazing Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polishes!  When I first opened the box, I immediately loved the Pat on the Black shade.  With a warm undertone, this shade really compliments olive skin tones and matches so well with any gold accent.  The colour went on smooth and I only needed two coats to get a deep, rich colour that was streak free.  

My only critique about this product is the wide application brush.  Compared to other brands, the brush tip is about double the size and curved at the ends.  I personally found the brush somewhat difficult to use because it left raggedy edges at the cuticles. With such a wide brush, you have to be very careful with your application.
If you want to get this nail look yourself, simply apply two coats of Pat on the Black (no base coat necessary according to the 7 benefits in the bottle), and sponge on your favourite gold glitter nail polish on your nail tips.  Finish with a top coat and you're all set to have a long-lasting look for the weeks to come.  

Overall, I would recommend giving this product a try because the shade is so trendy and fun for the winter months. 







No comments:

Post a Comment